Monday, August 8, 2011

Hello Monday!!!!

Well I am pretty sure everyone's prayers worked!!! I have felt so much better today!!!! I have gotten a lot done and feeling pretty good about it!! I am trying to get so much done before the kids go back to school. I am so excited the girls are coming back tomorrow. The girls are Jasmin and Elise. I have babysat them for 5 years and they are very special to me. Their mom Staci broke her foot at the beginning of the summer so she hasn't been able to work so they have had their summer with their mom and I have had the summer with my kids. Its been really weird not having them around. Staci has an appointment tomorrow so they will be here in the afternoon for a while then they come back full time Thursday!!!

Another new normal in our family is volleyball Monday!!!! We play volleyball with the LDS Elders on their P day!!! They have become like family to us. Today was transfer calls and I was worried they were going to get transferred BUT they didn't!!!! Today Lis was able to join us for the game which was awesome!!! Elder Wood and Elder Wilson are great guys and both have a special place in my heart. There was another one here before Elder Wood and he was awesome to and I love him very much!!! I miss him but I know their is a plan. I am so blessed to know them!!! So we have one Monday left before school starts so not sure what will happen after next week with our volleyball monday.

Jalen had his first football practice for the 7th grade team. He said all they did was sit in the locker room. He was talking about the drum corp that is practicing at Tri!!! He was like one guy drove all the way from Washington. It was funny the way he was talking about them.

I have some major mountains I am praying about right now!!!! I know God will take care of our family but its so hard when you are at the foot of the mountain.






No comments:

Post a Comment