Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First day of school 2011!!!!

The first day of school for 2011 is one for the history books!!!! We had a great morning none of the 5 children fought about getting up and getting ready!! They were fed, dressed, three girls with fixed hair, 5 kids with brushed teeth, and lunches in tow were out the door at 7:20am!!!! They all stood under the tree for the annual first day of school picture. Off to the two schools to drop off the kids and no tears or attitude!!! That is a success!!

This was the first year all 5 were in school all day and it was soooooooooooo weird to come home to an empty house. So I tried to take a nap and it didn't work so well. But it was nice to just be home and not have to watch Sponge Bob or I carly or anything. There wasn't 4 tv's on and the kids weren't fighting over the computer!!! But I will tell you I missed them soooo much.

2:30pm rolled around and I was so ready to head to Westwood and get the girls and off to Tri to get Jared and Maddy. Well we came up on 100 S. to the school and there was a huge line.............. Well  we didnt end up in the parking lot till after 3......... Not good when I needed to be 10 miles south at Tri at that time...... So I call my mom and was like this is so crazy and Jareds going to hate me. She then says have you thought about calling your dad he is at grandma and grandpas.... Two minutes from Tri!!!!! What was I thinking why didn't I think of that......... Well dad went to get the kids and Jared didn't hate me!!!!

I am so glad they all had an awesome day and everyone adjusted well to the new schedule and I am blessed!!!!
 

I am hoping tomorrow is just as good!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment