Thursday, November 24, 2011

Things I am thankful for!!

My Heavenly Father
Salvation
Prayer
My Church
My parents
My husband
Jalen
Madison
Jared
Elisabeth
My home
My freedom
Food in my house
Friends
My furnace
The people that has came into my life this year
Missionaries
Love
Hugs
The words " I love you"
The bonus kids in my life
Facebook
Cafemom
My extended family
My sister
A car
Scriptures
Health
Knowledge
The ones fighting for my country
The ones who have came into my life this year

I probably have missed a lot but on this Thanksgiving evening I wanted to take time just to list some things I am thankful for. I am have so much gratitude for many things in my life. I am trying to be more thankful this coming year and find something to be thankful for in every situation. I hope that everyone that reads my blog will take time to think about what truly they are thankful for. May you be blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment