Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30

I know most people think I am so much older than what I really am and sometimes I feel a lot older than what I am also. But I will be turning 30 in a few weeks and I really can't believe it. Yes I had my kids young, yes my husband is ten years older than me, and yes I was only 10 when my step daughter was born. But I look back and it is all worth it. I love when people look at me and say you are not really 29. Do I look that old?? My 20's have brought so much my way. I got married, had Jared, had a bout with cancer, I was a stay at home mom, worked a full time job, became a work from home mom, and my list can go on forever. But I am so blessed for all the things I went through. I look back and I had some scary times. At one time I was so ill that I feared for my life. The doctor even told my husband and I that I was loosing so much blood a day that it was surprising I was able to function. But I am glad that is past me!! I found out who my true friends are. I am hoping my 30's are amazing! I am hoping that I will be in better health. I will be going back to school!!! I will be preparing for my kids graduations, college and my boys serving missions and possibly Maddy also. But most of all I will be serving my Heavenly Father in what He has planned for me!! I am so excited for the new adventure. Last year I said I wasn't celebrating any more birthdays. But right after I said that I had some scares with my health so I will be celebrating my birthday and will be happy I made it another year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment