Monday, October 31, 2011

Tears......

I am so blessed to know such great people that have left such great impacts on my life. I am sitting here crying because I don't know what my future holds but I know Who holds it. Tomorrow evening another piece of my heart is leaving New Castle. I know its not a forever goodbye but I know I don't know when we will be able to speak to or see each other again. I know that there is a greater work for Elder Wilson in Indiana. I know that many will be blessed by his testimony. I know that he is doing great things in Indiana!! I am just being selfish and not wanting him to leave. But I am so blessed that he has brought great people into his life. I am forever grateful to him for all his sweet words and love he showed me when I wasn't very lovable. I know he stayed in New Castle so long because of me. He was meant to be with me through my journey to this point and he will be with me through the rest of my journey, it just may not be physically. I will miss him so much that I don't know at the point how I will handle it but I know my Heavenly Father has all the strength I will need during this transition time. I know letters will come and I will here from him often. I will more than likely get weekly updates about him from his amazing mom that I have now become to call my friend. I am just so thankful for his testimony and the blessings that it has had on my life. I will be forever grateful to Heavenly Father for bringing Elder Peter "Max" Wilson into my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment