Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Worry

So yesterday I was out doing my grocery shopping. I had went to one store and had forgotten a few things. So I decided after the kids and I ate I would just run into the grocery store that was in the same plaza as the place we had lunch. So I run in and do my shopping and then I get up to the register and to realize I had left my rewards card in the car. (Which I totally hate having to use. But that's another blog for another day). Well anyway the cashier said well let me have your name and street and I will look it up which she had to do at the service desk. So as I am standing there I see a lady that I know. We exchanged hi's and how are ya's. Then she goes on with her business. Well as I am waiting I tell Maddy oh I forgot rice!! Next thing I know the lady's husband walks in and said "What is going to happen?" I say well I guess we wont eat rice. Haha. Well that wasn't what he was referring to. He was referring to something that really doesn't matter. It deals with a group we are both associated with. Nothing may change or a lot may change. But right now it doesn't matter.  I was more concerned about the rice I forgot.
I guess I am glad I can just put trivial things like that in my Heavenly Fathers hand and he will take care of it. Even little things like forgetting rice. I can move on and not fret over things and just move on with my life. I know things will work out and if they don't then they weren't supposed to work out. I am so glad that I don't have to carry the load on my own. I don't think I wanna. I love that I know he controls every moment of my day and life.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment