Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 1!!!

I am so thankful for Gods word!!! I read Genesis 1-16 and though I have read some of these chapters over and over again I always get a refreshed view on it. I am always in awe that the Lord that created the universe did it with me in mind.  Also to think He spoke and things happened. It makes me just stand in awe of Him. 
Today is Monday Shane is heading back to work and the kids have VBS and 4H judging this week. Its gonna be a busy week for us but I am blessed to be able to spend so much time with my kids!!! 

Lord, Thank You for Your Blessings. I am thankful for you beautiful word that you have given to us. I pray this week will be smooth and a blessing to me. I pray for Jalen as he just doesn't understand the loss of Tracy. Lord touch him and comfort him. I pray you will bring comfort to all of us because she was such a blessing to our family. I am so thankful for you Amazing Love. In your beautiful name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment